KTC is the Training Wing of Maharashtra State Power Generation Co Ltd. KTC mainly caters to the training needs of Generation wing of MSPGCL. The Institute is involved in the training and development of middle and senior level engineers, technicians & other staff of MSPGCL. Koradi Training Centre is committed to provide State Of Art training in Power Sector Technologies to meet the needs of the Power Professionals of Mahagenco.
Koradi Training Centre is situated near Koradi town, in the premises of Koradi Thermal Power Station about 11 Kms north of Nagpur, the Orange city. Koradi Training Centre is surrounded on one side with a pond with lush green surroundings carefully developed over the years.
: POSTAL ADDRESS :
Office of the Chief General Manager(Gen.Trg.),
MahagencoLtd, Koradi Training Centre,
Koradi Power Station Premises, Near Guest House,
Chhindwara Road, Koradi 441111.
RECOGNITION & CERTIFICATION
Koradi Training Centre was established in 1976. The Central Electricity Authority, New Delhi has recognized this training Centre as Category-1 institute for Generation related training. Koradi Training Centre is a certified ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14000-2001 institute, Since 1994. The centre has well maintained hostel facilities and solar water system to accommodate 115 participants.
KTC has the essential infrastructure for conducting various categories of training events. Air conditioned Lecture rooms & conference halls are equipped with latest teaching aids. Among the main facilities is a Model room with a complete Power Station Layout model, Gas Turbine model, Boiler model and other individual Power Plant machinery models. For Operation Training of Power Station personnel, KTC has a 210 MW PC based Simulator.
- Air-conditioned Auditorium.
- Air-conditioned Conference Hall.
- Air-conditioned 2 No. Class room.
- Air-conditioned Computer Room.-2 nos.
- Air-conditioned Simulator Room.
- Hostel building with dining facilities ( 44 rooms with 115 Beds.)
- Well equipped Library with 1500 manuals / books etc.
- Class room lectures.
- Actual demonstrations at power plant/sites
- Visit to manufacturers / works of BHEL./ I.L. Palghat
- Visit to 500 MW Unit Chandrapur TPS/Pophali Hydro P.S./
Gas P.S. Uran / HVDC Padghe and L.D. Centre, Nagpur.
- A.V. lessons, Video Cassettes and C.B.T. Packages.
- Group discussion and Case studies.
- Computer Awareness.
- Simulator Training.
- Presentation by Trainees.
- Evaluation through Written/Oral exams.
- To impart basic Induction Level Training to the Junior Level employees.
- Refresher Courses for Junior / Middle Level Employees.
- Multi Disciplinary Courses.
- Enhancing Managerial Skills of Employees.
- Seminars and workshops.
- Computer Training Courses.
- 210 MW Simulator Based Training.
- Environment Awareness Courses.
- Human Resources Development Programs.
(Training imparted - Engrs. – 3117, Technicians – 5216)
- Vacation Training to Engineering Students.
: Branch Office :
Office of the Superintending Engineer (Gen. Trg.),
MahagencoLtd, Nasik Training Centre,
N.T.P.S. Premises, Eklahare Coloney, Nasik 422105.